Quay về trang chủ

First time I know about meditating.

I remember the first time I know about meditating from my roommate. He is a person who likes soul, god, and meditation. Every day, He meditates, I see and copy. 

Next to that I read a few posts about how to meditating. So I practice by myself without an instructor. The day I interview to a club. This club is SCUE which about investment, stock market, bank, and some things like that. When an interviewer asks me how I manage my time. I said I just sleep 5 hours per day. He was curious about how I have enough energy for a day. I answer I meditating every day. Haha. But at the time, I don't really know what's meditating.

Breathe neon signage

So long time, a brother in this club suggests me going to a meditating group. Every week, I always go there. Where I can meet a lot of nice people. We share things that grateful, love, special this week. And talking about Dhamma - the way to get happiness. I feel that is likely another family. 

Almost people in this group attend a meditating course is called "Vipassana". So I try to attend that ten-day course. This choice was changed my life forever. I feel more peace and happiness. Now Life is meditating. When I talk, I work, eat, all activities are meditating. I can live in the present, now and here.

Grateful for meaningful things to each other in the world.

Stay focused, be present.

#13.05.2020

0 nhận xét