Quay về trang chủ

Habits help people happier...

person holding fire cracker shallow focus photography

Now. I'm listening to a song that's The Wolves & the Ravens. It makes a good mood for me. Today I learn about 3 habits to make me happier

1. I am grateful for

I am grateful for waking up in the morning. Today, I still alive. I can experience life.
I'm grateful for having someone to think about. Someone, I love.
I'm grateful for using my laptop. Today It still works well.
I'm grateful for my breakfast. Grateful for my mom prepare it for me. Thanks, mom.

2. Help others

When I'm grateful for somethings. I usually want to do it with other people. And If I help others, my life will change. The principle "seed-fruit" is truth.

3. Meditate

10 minutes meditating before sleeping and after waking up. Always make me feel good, calm, and more appreciative of my life. While meditating, I notice my body, my mind, and my thought. It helps me understand myself every day.

Stay focused, be present.

#08.05.2020Habits

0 nhận xét